Student Schedule 2021-2022
Student Schedules 2021-2022
Starting the morning of Tuesday, August 17, 2021, students can access their schedules via the Parent/Student View. Please follow these instructions:
- Log into Parent/Student View at https://sis.cssd.ab.ca/public/home.html . This link is also available on the St. Mary’s webpage under Useful Links.
- Your username is the same as your Brightspace (AKA D2L) login. If you are new to the Calgary Catholic School District, please call the school starting August 17 to ask for your login information.
- Your password is the same as it was last school year. Please go here to get information to manage your password password.cssd.ab.ca
- Look for the “My Schedule” tab on the menu.
To Request Changes to your Schedule
Students who wish to request a change to their schedule will fill in a Google form. Please follow these instructions:
- Be sure to log into your Google Learn account. Go to learn.cssd.ab.ca (or any other method you like to use to log in to Google) and use the same login information as your Brightspace (D2L) but add @learn.cssd.ab.ca. For example, JohnXZ1@learn.cssd.ab.ca. Your password will be the same as it was last school year. See below for instructions if you are having problems logging in to your Learn account.
- Once logged into your Learn account, you can access the Google form to request a schedule change here: https://forms.gle/ErayGWU2R3pMsbR57
- Our counselors/IB coordinator will be working hard to complete schedule changes before school starts, so please be patient. The evening before school starts, check your schedule to see if changes have been made.
- If your schedule still needs adjustment, you will be able to see a counselor/IB coordinator to request changes during the first 2 weeks of school.
Having trouble logging into your Learn account?
You may be having issues because you have a personal Google account and it is interfering with your attempts to log into your Learn account. If you get a message saying you do not have access to this form and need to request permission, then you are not logged into your Learn account. Please DO NOT click the button to request access to the form.
An easy way to avoid this is to use a Chrome Incognito browser. Hover your mouse over the Chrome icon and right click. Select new incognito window. It will open a page of Chrome that does not use saved login information and you should have no problems following the above instructions to log into your Learn account. You can follow the same instructions with Internet Explorer and select InPrivate browsing. With Safari open on your Mac, select File from the top menu bar, and then choose New Private Window.